variants: also British mathematicisation \ ˌ⸗(⸗)ˌmatəsə̇ˈzāshən , -matə- , -ˌsīˈz- \
Definition of mathematicization
: the action of mathematicizing or state of being mathematicized
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why is there a 'd' in 'fridge' but not in 'refrigerator'?
- 'All Intensive Purposes' or 'All Intents and Purposes'?
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Name that Thing: Dog Breeds Take the quiz
- Words You Should Know Quiz, Vol. 1 Take the quiz
- How Strong Is Your Vocabulary? Take the quiz
- Word Winder's CrossWinder Play the game