Definition of mass communication
: communication directed to or reaching the mass of the people given full publicity in the press and other means of mass communication— Eugene Gressman the perils inherent in the mass communication media— J. L. Teller
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Syn City Play the game