marr·ite | \ ˈmäˌrīt\
Definition of marrite
: a mineral that occurs as a well-characterized substance of unknown composition in minute equant monoclinic crystals in the dolomite at Lengenbach, Valais, Switzerland
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
- Where Does 'Run-of-the-Mill' Come From?
- The Provenance of 'Providence'
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 8/16/19
- Lovelock to Trichologist: 8 Words About Hair
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?