man·u·cap·tion | \ ˌmanyəˈkapshən\
Definition of manucaption
1 : mainprise
2 : a writ for the production in court of an alleged felon
3 : seizure in hand
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Dictionary Devil Play the game