management sharesplural noun
Definition of management shares
: corporate stock generally held by officers or directors of a company that receives no dividend until a specified amount has been paid on the common stock but that receives a large share of the residual profits — compare founders' shares
an act or instance of returning to life
Get Word of the Day daily email!
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Words from Greek and Latin Quiz Take the quiz
- Name That Thing: Animal Edition Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Add Diction Play the game