make someone's flesh crawl/creepidiom
Definition of make someone's flesh crawl/creep
: to make someone feel disgusted, afraid, etc. The memory of all that blood was enough to make my flesh crawl/creep.
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Farm Idioms Quiz Take the quiz
- Up in the Sky: A Quiz Take the quiz
- How Strong Is Your Vocabulary? Take the quiz
- SCRABBLE® Sprint Play the game