magnesium oxychloride cementnoun
Definition of magnesium oxychloride cement
: a cement that is used only for interior work (as floors in hospitals and public buildings), is made by adding in proper proportions a strong solution of magnesium chloride to magnesia, and when used with small stones, wood flour, or cork sets to a hard mass in a short time and takes a high polish
to form ideas or theories about something
Get Word of the Day daily email!
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Farm Idioms Quiz Take the quiz
- Up in the Sky: A Quiz Take the quiz
- True or False? Take the quiz
- Word Winder's CrossWinder Play the game