macfarlanenoun, often capitalized M & sometimes capitalized F
mac·far·lane | \ mə̇kˈfärlə̇n\
Definition of macfarlane
: a heavy caped overcoat with slit sides
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Citation Play the game