lud·lam·ite | \ ˈlədləˌmīt \
Definition of ludlamite
: a mineral (Fe,Mg,Mn)3(PO4)2.4H2O that is a hydrous iron phosphate with magnesium and manganese replacing some of the iron and that occurs in small green transparent monoclinic crystals
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why is there a 'd' in 'fridge' but not in 'refrigerator'?
- 'All Intensive Purposes' or 'All Intents and Purposes'?
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Name that Thing: Dog Breeds Take the quiz
- Words You Should Know Quiz, Vol. 1 Take the quiz
- True or False? Take the quiz
- SCRABBLE® Sprint Play the game