Definition of loun
(Entry 1 of 2)
Scottish variant of loon:1
Definition of loun (Entry 2 of 2)
chiefly Scottish variant of lown
to affect and impair by alcohol or a drug
Get Word of the Day daily email!
Words from Greek and Latin Quiz
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Words from Greek and Latin Quiz Take the quiz
- Name That Thing: Animal Edition Take the quiz
- True or False? Take the quiz
- Word Winder's CrossWinder Play the game