line of travel
Definition of line of travel
1 : walking line
2 usually capitalized T : a line that rises from the rascettes high into the Mount of the Moon and especially when strengthened by other markings on the hand is usually held by palmists to indicate restlessness and travel
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- Is the Word 'Freshman' Going Out of Style?
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 8/23/19
- Getting to the Heart of 'Epicenter'
- 'Conscience' vs. 'Conscious': Let Us Be Your Guide
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?