line of Marriage
Definition of line of Marriage
1 : a relatively long line of Affection that when corroborated by the lines of Life or Fate is usually held by palmists to indicate the event and the approximate time of marriage or sometimes a very important love affair
2 : line of affection
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- We Added New Words to the Dictionary for September 2019
- 7 Words Related to "Work"
- The Parts of the Fruit: Seed, Pericarp, and More
- The Trick to Choosing 'Pawn Off' or 'Palm Off'
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?