Definition of lime oil
: either of two essential oils obtained from limes and used chiefly as flavoring materials:
a : an oil obtained by steam distillation of the juice of the crushed fruit
b : a yellow oil resembling lemon oil and obtained by expression of the fresh peel of the fruit
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Dictionary Devil Play the game