lie·big·ite | \ ˈlēbiˌgīt\
Definition of liebigite
: an apple-green mineral Ca2U(CO3)4.10H2O consisting of hydrous uranium calcium carbonate and occurring as concretions or coatings
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Syn City Play the game