li·beth·en·ite | \ lə̇ˈbethəˌnīt\
Definition of libethenite
: an olive green orthorhombic mineral Cu2(PO4)(OH) consisting of a basic copper phosphate and occurring in small prismatic crystals or in globular or reniform masses (hardness 4, specific gravity 3.6–3.8)
Keep scrolling for more
incapable of being surmounted or overcome
Get Word of the Day daily email!
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Words for Summer: A Quiz Take the quiz
- Finance Words Quiz Take the quiz
- True or False? Take the quiz
- SCRABBLE® Sprint Play the game