Definition of let's roll
chiefly US, informal
—used to tell another person or a group of people to start leaving a place or to start doing something "Let's roll," the sergeant shouted to his men.
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- “In Vino Veritas” and Other Latin Phrases to Live By
- 7 Shakespearean Insults to Make Life More Interesting
- Word Well Used: 'Resplendent'
- Machiavellianism and (A Whole Lot) More
Ask the Editors
- That Sounds Right/Write/Wright Take the quiz
- Name That Thing: Animal Edition Take the quiz
- Name That Thing Take the quiz
- Word Winder's CrossWinder Play the game