Definition of leaf spurge
: a tall perennial European herb (Euphorbia esula) naturalized and troublesome as a weed in the northern U.S. and Canada and having persistent rootstocks and linear to narrowly oblong leaves
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Add Diction Play the game