lead·hill·ite | \ ˈledˌhiˌlīt\
Definition of leadhillite
: a monoclinic mineral Pb4(SO4)(CO3)2(OH)2 of a yellowish or greenish white color consisting of basic sulfate and carbonate of lead
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Syn City Play the game