la·van·ga | \ ləˈvaŋgə\
Definition of lavanga
: a spiny woody vine (Luvunga scandens) of the family Rutaceae that is native to southeastern Asia and is used as a stock for citrus grafts
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Syn City Play the game