la·ta·nier | \ ləˈtan(ˌ)yā\
Definition of latanier
1 : any of various fan palms of the southern U.S. and the Caribbean region
2 : the leaf of a latanier used in craftwork (as basketry)
Keep scrolling for more
to affect and impair by alcohol or a drug
Get Word of the Day daily email!
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Words from Greek and Latin Quiz Take the quiz
- Name That Thing: Animal Edition Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Word Winder's CrossWinder Play the game