Definition of large-flowered bellwort
: a slender woodland herb (Uvularia grandiflora) of eastern North America with perfoliate leaves and lemon-yellow bell-shaped flowers
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Add Diction Play the game