lan·des·ite | \ ˈlandəˌsīt\
Definition of landesite
: a mineral Fe6Mn20(PO4)16.27H2O(?) consisting of a rare hydrous ferromanganese phosphate occurring as a brown alteration crust on reddingite
Keep scrolling for more
incapable of being surmounted or overcome
Get Word of the Day daily email!
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Words for Summer: A Quiz Take the quiz
- Finance Words Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Word Winder's CrossWinder Play the game