ko·lac·ky | \ kəˈläch(k)ē\
variants: or kolach \ ˈkōˌläch \ or less commonly kolace \ kəˈlächē \ or kolatch \ ˈkōˌläch \
plural kolacky or kolaches
Definition of kolacky
: a bun made of rich sweet yeast-leavened dough filled with jam or fruit pulp
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
- 7 Words Related to "Work"
- The Parts of the Fruit: Seed, Pericarp, and More
- The Trick to Choosing 'Pawn Off' or 'Palm Off'
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 9/13/19
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?