ko·chia | \ ˈkōkēə\
Definition of kochia
1 capitalized : a genus of herbs (family Chenopodiaceae) having a turbinate perianth and broadly winged fruit — see summer cypress
2 plural -s : a plant of the genus Kochia
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Add Diction Play the game