Definition of kinda
—used for "kind of" in informal speech and in representations of such speech I feel kinda [=somewhat] tired.She's spontaneous, a bundle of fun and kinda wild.— Bell HooksI just kinda [=more or less] wrote it.— Dana Goodyear…one of those things that just kinda fell from the sky.— Tobit RaphaelYou know the kinda [=type of] trouble kids can get into around here.— John Edgar Wideman
Keep scrolling for more
to form ideas or theories about something
Get Word of the Day daily email!
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Farm Idioms Quiz Take the quiz
- Up in the Sky: A Quiz Take the quiz
- How Strong Is Your Vocabulary? Take the quiz
- Word Winder's CrossWinder Play the game