keep one's nose out ofidiom
Definition of keep one's nose out of
: to avoid becoming involved in (someone else's situation, problem, etc.) It's not your problem, so keep your nose out of it.
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Words for Summer: A Quiz Take the quiz
- Finance Words Quiz Take the quiz
- Name That Thing Take the quiz
- SCRABBLE® Sprint Play the game