kaso·lite | \ ˈkasəˌlīt, kəˈsōˌl-\
Definition of kasolite
: a mineral Pb(UO2)SiO4H2O consisting of a hydrous uranium lead silicate that occurs in yellow-ocher monoclinic crystals
Keep scrolling for more
a sum of money that is sent as a payment
Get Word of the Day daily email!
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Time Traveler Quiz: Which Word Came First? Take the quiz
- Slippery Words Quiz—Changing with the Times Take the quiz
- True or False? Take the quiz
- SCRABBLE® Sprint Play the game