Definition of joint product
1 : a product of joint effort view this report as truly a joint product— C. E. Osgood & T. A. Sebeok
2 : one of two or more products of substantial importance derived from the same raw material (as gas and coke from coal) —distinguished from by-product
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Advanced Vocabulary Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Dictionary Devil Play the game