it's a fair copidiom
Definition of it's a fair cop
—used to admit that one did something wrong and was caught fairly I'm annoyed about the speeding ticket, but it's a fair cop.
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Syn City Play the game