Definition of interanimation
: the act or an instance of animating or influencing one another : interaction Teachers and students consider a range of ideas. If the level of interanimation is high, they pose genuine questions as they explore and work on different points of view. If the level of interanimation is low, different ideas are simply made available— Eduardo F. Mortimer et al. … Virgil Aldrich's belief that great art is that which features the interanimation of medium, form, and content.— Ralph A. Smith
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- Where Does 'Run-of-the-Mill' Come From?
- The Provenance of 'Providence'
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 8/16/19
- Lovelock to Trichologist: 8 Words About Hair
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Summer 2019 Words of the Day Quiz Take the quiz
- Obscure Shapes Take the quiz
- How Strong Is Your Vocabulary? Take the quiz
- Syn City Play the game