in/from the depths of someone's heart/soul/beingidiom
Definition of in/from the depths of someone's heart/soul/being
: in a way that is very complete, extreme, or strongly felt I knew in the depths of my heart/soul/being that we would survive.
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Words for Summer: A Quiz Take the quiz
- Finance Words Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Word Winder's CrossWinder Play the game