in that/this regardidiom
Definition of in that/this regard
—used to refer to something just mentioned He is studying law and in that regard he is doing very well.We will take care of supplying the food, so you have nothing to worry about in that regard.
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Summer 2019 Words of the Day Quiz Take the quiz
- Obscure Shapes Take the quiz
- Name That Thing Take the quiz
- Dictionary Devil Play the game