in all my born daysidiom
Definition of in all my born days
informal + somewhat old-fashioned
: in my entire life —used to express how unexpected or unusual something is I never saw anything like it in all my born days.
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- The Exceptions Quiz III Take the quiz
- Musical Words Quiz Take the quiz
- True or False? Take the quiz
- Add Diction Play the game