if you've seen one, you've seen them allidiom
Definition of if you've seen one, you've seen them all
—used to say that all of a certain type of thing look the same A mall's a mall. If you've seen one, you've seen them all.
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Dictionary Devil Play the game