hustle upphrasal verb
hustled up; hustling up; hustles up
Definition of hustle up
: to quickly get or find (something) I'll try to hustle up some tickets to tonight's game. Let's see if we can hustle up some lunch.
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Farm Idioms Quiz Take the quiz
- Up in the Sky: A Quiz Take the quiz
- Name That Thing Take the quiz
- Word Winder's CrossWinder Play the game