plural hundos or hundo
Definition of hundo
: hundred A new HDTV for only a couple hundo? That's a great deal.— Leah Stodart Mascherin, a Florida Panthers second-round draft pick, finished the season with 35 goals and 65 assists. "It's a combination of everything," he said of hitting the hundo.— Josh Brown Will Smith has confirmed via an extremely enthusiastic Instagram video posted overnight, that Bad Boys 3 is one hundo percent happening.— Mitch Feltscheer The Amazon Tap is usually listed at $130, but it's on sale today for a cool hundo. That's $30 off, people.— Carlos Cadorniga especially : a hundred dollar bill For a crispy green one—or the swipe of a card if you aren't a gangster who deals purely in hundos—you will find yourself in possession of 100 soft tacos … — Serena Coady … celebrity tipping stories that have superstars floating hundos down on their coffee tabs … — Kate Carraway
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- The Provenance of 'Providence'
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 8/16/19
- Lovelock to Trichologist: 8 Words About Hair
- The Haiku That Can Pay You Contest Winners
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?