how do you like thatidiom
Definition of how do you like that
1 —used for emphasis to show surprise He's moving to Hawaii? Well, how do you like that!
2 —used for emphasis to show disapproval She canceled at the last minute. How do you like that?
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Add Diction Play the game