Definition of horse's neck
: a tall drink consisting of ginger ale or ginger ale and a liquor served iced in a large tumbler with a spiral of lemon peel hanging over the rim
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Add Diction Play the game