Definition of hog scraper
: a circular concave metal disk with a sharp rim suitable for scraping the bristles from a hog carcass and a handle often in the form of a candle holder in the center of its convex surface also : a candlestick with a hog-scraper base
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- 7 Words Related to "Work"
- The Parts of the Fruit: Seed, Pericarp, and More
- The Trick to Choosing 'Pawn Off' or 'Palm Off'
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 9/13/19
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?