Definition of hill myna
: an Asiatic starling (Gracula religiosa) that is black with a white spot on the wings and a pair of flat yellow wattles on the head and is often tamed and taught to pronounce words
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Dictionary Devil Play the game