hil·gard·ite | \ ˈhilˌgärˌdīt, -gər-\
Definition of hilgardite
: a mineral Ca8(B6O11)3Cl4.4H2O consisting of hydrous chloride and borate of calcium occurring in colorless monoclinic domatic crystals
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- 7 Words Related to "Work"
- The Parts of the Fruit: Seed, Pericarp, and More
- The Trick to Choosing 'Pawn Off' or 'Palm Off'
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 9/13/19
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?