Definition of highbush cranberry
Note: The highbush cranberry native to Europe and northern Africa has become naturalized in North America following its use an an ornamental and is now often considered to be an invasive species.
— called also cranberry bush— see also guelder rose
Keep scrolling for more
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Words from Greek and Latin Quiz Take the quiz
- Name That Thing: Animal Edition Take the quiz
- True or False? Take the quiz
- SCRABBLE® Sprint Play the game