heph·the·mim·er·al caesura | \ ¦hefthə¦mimərəl, ¦hepth-\
Definition of hephthemimeral caesura
: a caesura in classical verse occurring after the seventh half foot
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Syn City Play the game