Definition of helium I
: normal liquid helium boiling at 4.2° K under a pressure of 1 atmosphere and capable of existing between the critical point 5.2° K and 2.26 atmosphere and the lambda point of 2.19° K
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Syn City Play the game