Definition of heard
(Entry 1 of 2)
past tense and past participle of hear
Definition of Heard (Entry 2 of 2)
island in the southern Indian Ocean southeast of Kerguelen at 53°10′ south, 74°10′ east; administered by Australia
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why is there a 'd' in 'fridge' but not in 'refrigerator'?
- 'All Intensive Purposes' or 'All Intents and Purposes'?
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Name that Thing: Dog Breeds Take the quiz
- Words You Should Know Quiz, Vol. 1 Take the quiz
- Name That Thing Take the quiz
- Word Winder's CrossWinder Play the game