Definition of have against
- She has a grudge against her former boss.
- What do you have against him?
- I have nothing against her personally—it's her friends I don't like.
- She's got a grudge against her former boss.
- What have you got against him?
: in opposition or hostility to
: not in conformity with : contrary to
: in competition with
: in preparation for the time when
What made you want to look up have against? Please tell us where you read or heard it (including the quote, if possible).