have a problem withidiom
Definition of have a problem with
: to feel that something is not acceptable or agreeable to oneself Do you have a problem with something I said? —usually used in negative statements "We'll have to leave a little early." "OK, I don't have a problem with that."
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Name That Thing: Animal Edition Take the quiz
- The Exceptions Quiz Take the quiz
- True or False? Take the quiz
- Word Winder's CrossWinder Play the game