have (got) someone or something coveredidiom
Definition of have (got) someone or something covered
: to have done, gotten, or provided whatever is needed : take care of everything Don't worry about a thing. We've got you covered. You don't need to buy soda for the party. We've already got that covered.
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- We Added New Words to the Dictionary for September 2019
- 7 Words Related to "Work"
- The Parts of the Fruit: Seed, Pericarp, and More
- The Trick to Choosing 'Pawn Off' or 'Palm Off'
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?