Definition of hair pencil
1 : a brush or pencil made of fine hair (as of a camel) and used in painting
2 : a close tuft of hairs occurring on parts of the body of certain caterpillars
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Syn City Play the game