gua·tam·bu | \ ¦gwätəm¦bü\
Definition of guatambu
1 : a Brazilian timber tree (Aspidosperma tomentosa)
2 : the bright yellow rather soft wood of the guatambu
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- We Added New Words to the Dictionary for September 2019
- 7 Words Related to "Work"
- The Parts of the Fruit: Seed, Pericarp, and More
- The Trick to Choosing 'Pawn Off' or 'Palm Off'
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?